The Best Biblical Story Movies for Children
For generations we have been concerned as Christians about what our kids watch and view on the television and computer. Rightfully so, since there is so much mature content in reach of your children and we all know that they should not be watching such content.
The best things for your kids to watch are Christian videos for kids online or on DVD especially if you can find them for free or at little cost.
Check out these: Bible Movies for Kids
Some of my favorite bible stories from the list above are:
- the biblical story of Daniel and the Lion’s den. this movie is great to watch online.
- the story of Adam and Eve – of course this is one of my favorites about the tree of live. This one is also a great movie.
- The Creation Story – this is one of the best Christian stories/movies that I’ve heard. It tells about how God made the world in six days and then rested on the seventh day. I remember learning this as a kid; such a wonderful story.
- One of my all time favorite bible stories is the story of the Prodigal Son. We can all probably relate to this story and the Dad’s excitement when his son who turned away, now wants to return. I’m not certain if there is a movie about this parable, but if there isn’t Hollywood should get to work making one.
- Noah’s Ark – another all time favorite bible movie for kids. I took my kids to see the new Hollywood release of Noah, just a couple of weeks ago and they loved it.
I’m sure there are many more movies and stories from the bible that I could mention, but the above are the ones that I loved as a child and still can remember learning from my parents. Such a great thing to pass down from generation to generation. I’m certain that if you can find these stories for free online or on DVD that your children too would appreciate learning them. Definitely great Christian Movies for Families and family time!